July Favourites!

I cannot believe how fast July has passed, it feels like I haven't even done anything, and summer is already half over. :(

I don't have many favourites this month, but the ones I do have, I love so so so much, so without further ado, here they are:

Maybelline Lash Sensational (Waterproof)


This mascara is honestly the best mascara I have ever tried. Granted, I haven't used many, but this is honestly amazing. It coats and separates beautifully, making your lashes super duper long. It also doesn't smudge under the eye and holds a curl amazingly.


I've been loving Zoella's new beauty range, Tutti Frutti. I haven't got all the products but the two I have are keepers, for sure!

Zoella "Kissy Missy" Lip Balm


This lip balm is a beautiful pink that can either give you a slight wash of colour, or give you Barbie pink lips. It has a sweet smell (which might be a little too sickly for some). The downside to this is that it comes in a pot. I wish Zoë had put it in a tube, so we didn't have to get our fingers messy each time we wanted to apply.

Zoella "Scrubbing Me Softly" Smoothing Body Scrub


I much prefer this scent to the lip balm (Zoella says the entire line has the same scent, but to me, these two smell very different). It has a much lighter and fruitier smell. The sugar scrub has bursting beads infused in it, and has extracts of blueberry and acaï. After using this in the shower, it makes the skin feel wonderfully soft and smell divine.

"Dear Hank and John" Podcast


"Dear Hank and John" is a relatively new podcast, created by Hank Green and John Green, where they answer questions from listeners. In these answers, Hank, John, and sometimes star hosts, give us their advice and make their listeners chuckle. Honestly, it's amazing, and free, so go check it out!

Gossip Girl


I finished this series earlier in the month on Netflix, and I am so so so sad that it's over. I know it's not a particularly new show, at all, but I just hadn't seen it before and thought I'd give it a try. and I'm so glad I did. After starting, I honestly could not stop, and I basically bulldozed through this as soon as summer started. If you haven't seen it, GO GO GO! You will not be disappointed. :)


And here we are, at the end of the short list of everything I have loved this month. Thanks for reading!

----
Rawr, 

Jakie

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.