Ipsy Bag Review | August 2015


Briogeo Volumizing Spray (mini), OZ Naturals Mask (mini), Trust Fund Nail Polish (Elegantly Wasted), Hikari Lip Gloss (Merlot), Doucce Eyeliner (Black)



August was the first month I've ever received an Ipsy subscription, and it was pretty good. I don't think I'm going to do it again, though, since, for me, living in Canada, it is a bit pricier. (The Canadian to US Dollar SUCKS right now, and I also have to pay shipping :( ) Maybe I'll do it again around Christmastime.

Side note: I do love how everything appears to be vegan and natural! 

The Flops


Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Volumizing Blowdry Spray

This didn't really volumize anything, for me. Maybe it's because I have such long, heavy hair, that it pulls it down anyways.... It does smell nice, though!

OZ Naturals Amino Herbal Hydration Mask

This mask has many ingredients that work together to supposedly hydrate your face, but I personally didn't see any ground-breaking results after using this. 

My Favourites!

Doucce Cosmetics Eyeliner


This thing is AWESOME. Maybe it's because I don't have too many kohl eyeliners and my standards are lower, but I really enjoy using this. Its dark, goes on smoothly enough, and waterproof, making it perfect for the waterline/tightline!

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted


This nail polish has one of the nicest formulas I've ever tried. Elegantly Wasted is a two-coater that evens itself as it dries, making my job much easier, as I don't have to worry about uneven streakiness that I sometimes have to with other nail polishes. :)

Hikari Lip Gloss in Merlot


This lip gloss is a dark reddish colour (the picture above isn't that accurate in terms of colour, it is closer to the first picture above, sorry!) Even though this is kind of an "out of my comfort-zone" colour for me, I was pleasantly surprised when I put this on. It somehow doesn't look as bold as a dark red would, and I can't wait to start wearing this more often when autumn comes!


Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the bag :( If you want to see what it looks like, go here.


----
Thanks for reading!

Jakie

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.